GNPEC Authorization – Nursing and Medical Schools

If you want to start a

  • medical technician,
  • nursing assistant,
  • ultrasound,
  • patient care,
  • ekg technician,
  • medical billing and coding, or
  • phlebotomy technician program,

and don’t know where to start?   Contact us. You will need authorization from GNPEC, the Georgia NonPublic Educational Commission before you can do this.

Contact us for a free phone consultation any time!


Leave a Reply

Dental Assistant School In Lawrenceville, GA - Modern Dental Career Center